Thursday, November 5, 2015

PSA: Sedona Lace


Hello Lovelies!

So today I wanted to make a Public Service Announcement and it has to do with the company Sedona Lace! If you are interested in hearing this announcement then continue reading this post!



Sedona Lace is a company that specializes in brushes as well as other beauty products such as eye shadows, gel liners, and so on. The majority of the brushes I use are Sedona Lace and I absolutely love them! What is this PSA I want to make? Well, I am officially an affiliate with Sedona Lace! I wanted to make this announcement to inform you all that if you click the link and buy products from Sedona Lace I will gain some profit from your purchases. I wanted to be honest with you all and felt you all deserved to know. If you have any questions about Sedona Lace brushes or need recommendations feel free to contact me! Thank you all for taking the time to check out this post!

Until next time,
Tanya Marie

No comments :

Post a Comment